SmartCella is based on a standard controller integrated in an industrial designed IP65 box. Together with UltraCella and MasterCella, completes and enhances the CAREL offering for cold rooms. In terms of P/Ns, only a couple of models directly related to number of loads to handle, to probes and features necessary to target applications: model with 1 relay for normal temperature NT cold rooms, model with 4 relays for low temperature LT cold rooms.
- Up to 4 output relays (compressor 16A/2HP in according to the model, defrost 16A, evaporator fans 8A and auxiliary output 8A for additional features)
- 5 analog inputs (2 x NTC + 3 x NTC / digital inputs)
- 1 serial with CAREL / Modbus (secondary) protocol with auto-recognition
- SmartCella satisfies all the cold room users, in all the working phases: from installation to commissioning for installers, to daily use for end users.
In installation phase, installers can take advantage of:
- Track for DIN rail for fast wall mounting
- I/O board of ir33 DIN control, more suitable for installation inside box than standard panel controller
- Standard and already well known ir33 DIN wiring diagrams
- SmartCella is easy to commission and use in daily work thanks to:
- The same ir33+ logic about regulation algorithms, navigation and parameters
- Simple and user-friendly user interface, with touch keypad and large buttons; feature/button matching is the same as ir33+.
Display is large and bright (+30% compared to ir33) and it shows contextual messages on during navigation.
SmartCella is easily expandable with additional contents thanks to the choice to use the UltraCella expansion module box. In addition to providing IP65 protection and family-feeling with the UltraCella platform, this choice allows free space available inside the box for:
- External relays
- Auxiliary terminals
and to have add-on contents coming from the UltraCella platform:
- Ultra EVD module
- Ultra Power module
SmartCella is compliant with HACCP International for food safety – first instance in Italy in the family of electronic devices for refrigeration equipment – as statement of its suitability to ensure quality of preserved food.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.